Thursday, November 16, 2006

how can I thank you enough?

There are just so many people to thank for helping me get this site set up and running, I hardly know where to begin. Of course I must blow kisses to Jeneane Sessum and Chris Locke, who are posting these messages for me. But I'm especially grateful to Jeremy. I would be so lost without his capable assistance. I have to admit all this technology still has me in a bit of a swoon. That's Jeremy and I deciding on whether to go all CSS or more of an Ajax feel. I know it looks as if we're pretty formal around here, but if you look closely (I always do), you can see he's wearing jeans! I think it's important for people to able to express themselves in the workplace. Don't you?

2 Comments:

Blogger Christopher Locke said...

Kat is the coolest boss I ever had. You go, girl.

November 16, 2006 7:36 PM  
Blogger expat@large said...

And some people thought the Cluetrain had already left the station!

Not so fast [ball]buster! Not without Kat!

Umm, it's THIS platform Kat!

Kat Herding is now everybody's favorite pasttime!

November 22, 2006 8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home