Friday, December 22, 2006

Five easy pieces

There's evidently a game of blogtag afoot, and JP Rangaswami said I was it (along with four others). I guess the challenge is to reveal five things about yourself that most people don't know. Hmmm. This calls for deep thought. Well, let's see...

  1. I was raised by a tribe of Bushmen in the Kalahari Desert. Until I was 16, I never wore clothes. You can see me running around that way in a couple scenes of The Gods Must Be Crazy.
  2. My first marriage lasted 47 minutes.
  3. I am the reigning badminton champion of the Malagasy Republic.
  4. In 1996, I worked at IBM. Jesus, what a mistake that was!
  5. I have a pair of black patent leather boots that go right up to my youknow.

Oh yes, and I hereby tag: Jeremy, Halley, Mike Golby, Angelina Jolie, and The Happy Tutor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home