Friday, November 17, 2006

oh my gosh

Someone blogged about my blog! Imagine my surprise to see Kat Herding all lit up like that on someone else's blog. I guess I was spending far too much time in Microsoft Project when all this Internet stuff was getting underway. Anyway, many thanks to Susan Getgood over at Marketing Roadmaps. Just one question: who is this "RageBoy" character? You are perhaps the 10th person who has mentioned him to me in the last couple days. I have to admit, I am in the dark on this one.

Incidentally, I notice that I have not included my email address anywhere here yet. It's simply kat@katherding.com. And Jeremy's is jeremy@katherding.com. What could be simpler? They're almost identical, except I'm the girl and he's the boy. <g> (that's like a smiley)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home