Thursday, November 23, 2006

never forget

I want to remind everyone just how much we have to be grateful for this Thanksgiving. First of all, each and every one of us here at Kat Herding Media is white. I know I thank God for that every day. Second, we're all upper middle class or better. You don't see people crashing in their cubes because they don't have a home to go home to. Not since I had to let Louise go, anyway. And related to that, we no longer have people shooting crystal in the washrooms. KHM has come a long way in the past year. Third, we have greatly reduced the number of truly butthead clients we're carrying. Remember how bad it was in 2005? All those opinionated SOBs who thought they knew more than we did about every little goddam thing? Well, that's not the case today. At present, I'd say no more than 10% fall into the "hopeless" category. By the way, I've assigned these accounts to Jeremy as payback for the lip he gave me on his blog last week. However, as you can see from his most recent post, he's making every effort at reform (though I'm not sure I quite follow about the dinosaur and the dentist). Also, we had another, more serious talk about that... material he has on his company laptop. This time he took my point, even if a bit grudgingly.

At any rate, have a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home