Thursday, November 23, 2006

self promotion

We initially hired someone to help with getting these blog posts up. However, he turned out to be sort of an oddball and quite difficult to work with. Sadly, I had to let him go. With love, of course. These things happen and we all have to learn to move on. Meanwhile, I think I've pretty much gotten the hang of how this blogging stuff works, so I'm now posting all by myself. Yay!

One thing has been bothering me though. You already know I'm Kat, so what sense does it make to sign these posts with my name? That just seemed so... I don't know... redundant or something. Wouldn't it be better to have some kind of meaningful title? I scratched my head. I surfed around in HyperSpace. And I found something that seems to fit perfectly: Chief Blogging Officer. That site appears to be written by another odd sort. For instance, what's up with the fellow making paper dolls? I mean, that's just weird. But since I started blogging last week, I'm getting more familiar (if not more comfortable) with this type of aberrant behavior. Comes with the territory, I suppose.

Anyway, the guy doesn't seem to have any lock on the title, so I gave myself a much deserved promotion to "Chief Blogging Officer" of Kat Herding Media. You will see all my posts signed this way going forward.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh. Someone here just pointed out to me that Chief Blogging Officer is actually one of our clients. I guess I'd spaced that out.

November 23, 2006 1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home